Abigail Karp (she/her) is committed to providing her patients with kindness, sensitivity, and truly integrative support through all stages of their healing journeys.
Abigail has personally experienced the transformative effects of acupuncture and herbal medicine while working through her own struggles healing advanced endometriosis and chronic GI pain seeing firsthand how effective these integrative modalities truly are. With a strong connection to those struggling with reproductive health issues, Abigail believes that we all deserve a chance to thrive and flourish.
She has practiced integrative medicine for over a decade as an acupuncturist and licensed herbalist, holding a Masters’s Degree in Oriental Medicine. She is also a Reiki Master Teacher RMT in the Usui Mikao tradition, and has served as a Clinical Resident supervisor at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine.
Currently specializing in fertility and pregnancy care, other areas of focus include pre and post-operative wellness for reproductive and cosmetic surgery patients, endometriosis management, gut health, dermatology, and oncology care.
Outside of Sage Abigail is an accomplished fine artist, with a BFA in Illustration from Rhode Island School of Design. She also enjoys yoga, pilates, and exploring Austin’s amazing food culture.
Licenses / Credentials :
- Texas Board of Medical Examiners Licensed Acupuncturist
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine, AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Diplomat
- Trained in Acupuncture and Acupressure Facial Rejuvenation by renowned Cosmetic Acupuncturist Susan Krieger
- Clinical Resident supervisor at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Texas Association for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Member
- Wild Medicinal Plants herbal training at Eagle Hill Institute
- Rhode Island School of Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration
- Certified Reiki Master Teacher, RMT