Angelica has spent over 15 years helping others to achieve health and wellness. Her personal approach to healing is gentle and intuitive. A passion for treating women’s health issues emerged the first time that she helped a patient to conceive and continued to grow as her patients experienced relief from interstitial cystitis, menstrual disorders, and menopausal symptoms. She considers it a great honor to be able to hold healing spaces for her patients where they feel valued and heard.
She began her studies at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco and finished her Master’s degree at the AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in 2015. Angelica has advanced training in Applied Clinical Nutrition and has spent many years studying natural health, herbal medicine, and somatic bodywork therapies. Angelica earned a Professional Bodywork Therapist certification in 2007 and is trained in Reiki, Meditation, Craniosacral Therapy, Thai Massage, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage as well as other healing modalities. She is nationally board-certified in East Asian herbology and has studied traditional Western herbalism at The Berkeley Herbal Center.
In addition to her work in Fertility and Reproductive Health, Angelica’s clinical specialties include Pain Management, Anxiety, Stress, and Trauma (PTSD).
- Texas Board of Medical Examiners Licensed Acupuncturist
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine, AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Diplomat
- Certified Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist
- Certified Professional Bodywork Therapist
- Applied Clinical Nutrition training at Texas Chiropractic College
- Traditional Western Herbalism training at Berkeley Herbal Center
- University of Colorado Bachelor at Boulder, Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature & Humanities with a minor in East Asian Studies