Jungho Park L.Ac. (she/her) loves to help people. She loves to see people feel better as their stress and pain are relieved with her intuitive and caring support and is dedicated to empowering her patients in their healing journey.
A native of South Korea, she grew up in her family utilizing Chinese traditional medicines, acupuncture, cupping, and food therapy to prevent illness. Her family used to forage wild veggies and nuts in surrounding forests every spring and autumn. In these environments, Jungho naturally fell in love with nature and traditional medicine.
Before she started her professional career in traditional Chinese medicine, Jungho spent more than 15 years of study and career in the environmental and social sustainability fields, including academic, private, and non-governmental sectors across South Korea, Japan, Singapore, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
Her journey seeking harmony between humans and nature eventually led her to Chinese medicine and acupuncture. She enjoys treating fertility, menopause, depression, anxiety, pain, and autoimmune conditions.
Jungho loves cooking, exploring nature, traveling to new places, volunteering in different community groups, and spending time with her family in her backyard garden.
Licenses / Credentials :
- Master of Acupuncture with Chinese Herbal Medicine, AOMA Graduate School of
- Texas Board of Medical Examiners Licensed Acupuncturist
- Master of Science, AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- NCCAOM Diplomate and National Certification in Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine
- Veterans Association Outpatient Clinic Intern
- Acupuncturist without borders’ Healing Community Trauma training
- Seoul National University, Master of City Planning, in Environmental Management, South Korea
- Sungkyunkwan University, BA in History, Seoul, South Korea