Abigail Karp L.Ac.
Abigail earned her Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from AOMA, The Graduate School of Integrative Medicine and has served as a Clinical Resident at AOMA, assisting in the coaching and supervision of new acupuncture student interns. In addition to her education in the world of integrative
Abigail’s fascination with the transformative effects of acupuncture and herbalism for women’s health began through a personal experience healing the complications of
Licenses / Credentials :
- Texas Board of Medical Examiners Licensed Acupuncturist
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine, AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Diplomat
- Trained in Acupuncture and Acupressure Facial Rejuvenation by renowned Cosmetic Acupuncturist Susan Krieger
- Clinical Resident supervisor at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Texas Association for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Member
- Wild Medicinal Plants herbal training at Eagle Hill Institute
- Rhode Island School of Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration
- Certified Reiki Master Teacher, RMT
Transform your fertility and sense of well-being
Schedule your first visit to get help today
Austin Birth Awards Best Acupuncture Clinic 2016 & 2017!
Rated Austin's top fertility acupuncture clinic on Yelp!
Up to half of IVF patients nationally have discovered the benefits of adding acupuncture to their fertility treatments
Take the first step
What we treat
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Diminished ovarian reserve
Premature ovarian failure
Repeated pregnancy loss and miscarriage recovery
Irregular menstrual cycles
PMS and painful periods
Patients love us!
I was recommended to Sage Acupuncture by my team at Texas Fertility Center... they not only helped increase my fertility, but worked on other related issues like my digestion and anxiety as well as periodic headaches and allergy symptoms. - Meg H.
Sage Acupuncture is simply wonderful! I've been a client for over two years, before, during and after pregnancy. - Shannon H.
These ladies are great-- very knowledgeable, kind and gentle. I started a year ago to help with fertility, my progesterone was extremely low. Within a few months it was within normal range and I was pregnant. I then continued all throughout my pregnancy for maintenance and comfort.
- Stacia D.
Sage provided the ultimate support I needed in my fertility journey. I couldn't have asked for a better team and now my daughter just turned 1! I first came to Sage filled with pessimism, frustration, sadness, anger and ultimately because of their support felt hopeful again, empowered, healthier and happier. Other than the actual baby... working with you ladies was the best part of my fertility journey! - Anne M.