New Patient Health History
Please fill out and submit our Health History Questionnaire at least 48 hours prior to your initial consultation:
How the Sage fertility program works
We meet virtually for your initial consultation. You will then receive a personalized plan based on your history and specific needs. In-person acupuncture and virtual consultations will support you in implementing our recommendations and improving your reproductive health. We will share our expertise throughout your journey, answering all of your questions and guiding you with everything you need to balance your fertility and improve your chances of success.
Initial virtual consultations are up to 60 minutes ($169). In-person acupuncture visits are up to 45 minutes ($85). Follow-up virtual consultations are up to 30 minutes ($85).
What to expect from your initial consultations
This is a virtual consultation and in-depth health history evaluation. Afterward, you will be provided with a personalized and comprehensive treatment plan. It includes our nutritional, supplement, and herbal recommendations, as well as lifestyle guidance, and techniques that you can do at home to boost your fertility and reduce stress.
About acupuncture treatments
- You will receive a customized treatment at each visit based on your individual health needs as well as where you are in your cycle or in your fertility process. We select from the full spectrum of tools offered by traditional Chinese medicine including gua sha, cupping, moxa, essential oils, infrared heat, electro or auricular acupuncture.
- Please eat a light meal beforehand so that you are not hungry during your treatment and can completely relax.
- Plan on refraining from strenuous physical or mental activity for one hour after your visit.
- At every visit we work to enhance your overall health and balance hormonal activity while giving you an opportunity to feel centered and relaxed in a nurturing and safe environment.
About virtual follow-up consultations
Once you are an established patient at Sage, we utilize virtual consultations to help you implementing our fertility support techniques from home, as well as answer your questions about nutrition, supplements, and stress reduction techniques. This is the perfect platform to take a deep dive into how you can stay on track with your fertility plan day in and day out as you navigate your fertility journey.
Your health plan will include occasional consultations to re-evaluate what is working and where your plan might need to be tweaked. It’s also important to check in if your health or fertility plan changes so that we can give you recommendations on how to best navigate your new situation.
Everyone on our staff is dedicated to
- Ensuring that our service always meets the highest standards.
- Taking time to answer your questions.
- Returning your phone calls and emails promptly.
- Keeping your private health care information secure.
Please note that there is a $50 cancellation fee when 24 hours notice is not given. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and this notice allows us time to offer the appointment to someone else.
Our Privacy Practices are posted here. Please review them before your initial appointment.
We accept payments through HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards.
Although we do not accept third-party payment, many of our patients do get reimbursed by their insurance companies. To find out about your eligibility, give your company a call and ask the following questions:
- Are acupuncture and Telehealth consultations covered by my plan?
- Is out-of-network coverage for acupuncture and Telehealth included in my plan?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much have I met so far this year?
- How many visits are covered per quarter or per year?
- How much is reimbursed per session?
- Are any diagnoses excluded from coverage?
If you have coverage, upon request, we will provide a detailed billing summary that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. Sage will not submit a medical claim on your behalf or assist with claim resolution for our services. Sage cannot guarantee coverage for our services.
Transform your fertility and sense of well-being
Start getting help today
Austin Birth Awards Winner Best Acupuncture Clinic
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Rated Austin’s top fertility acupuncture clinic on Yelp
Tribeza 2020 Wellness Guide Best Acupuncturists
Up to half of IVF patients nationally have discovered the benefits of adding acupuncture to their fertility treatments
Take the first step
What we treat
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Diminished ovarian reserve
Premature ovarian failure
Repeated pregnancy loss and miscarriage recovery
Irregular menstrual cycles
PMS and painful periods
Patients love us!
Sadie continues to be the best at what she does. I am so grateful to her and for her. -Anne B.
I was recommended to Sage Acupuncture by my team at Texas Fertility Center... they not only helped increase my fertility, but worked on other related issues like my digestion and anxiety as well as periodic headaches and allergy symptoms. - Meg H.
Sage Acupuncture is simply wonderful! I've been a client for over two years, before, during and after pregnancy. - Shannon H.
These ladies are great-- very knowledgeable, kind and gentle. I started a year ago to help with fertility, my progesterone was extremely low. Within a few months it was within normal range and I was pregnant. I then continued all throughout my pregnancy for maintenance and comfort.
- Stacia D.
Sage provided the ultimate support I needed in my fertility journey. I couldn't have asked for a better team and now my daughter just turned 1! I first came to Sage filled with pessimism, frustration, sadness, anger and ultimately because of their support felt hopeful again, empowered, healthier and happier. Other than the actual baby... working with you ladies was the best part of my fertility journey! - Anne M.