New Patient Health History
Please fill out and submit our Health History Questionnaire at least 24 hours prior to your appointment:
What to expect
- An in-depth health history evaluation and comprehensive treatment plan.
- Answers to your questions about fertility and integrative medicine.
- A personalized acupuncture treatment. We select from the full spectrum of tools offered by traditional Chinese medicine without charging extra for nutritional, supplement or herbal recommendations, lifestyle guidance, gua sha, cupping, moxa, essential oils, infrared heat, electro or auricular acupuncture.
- Our mission is to share information and provide support to our patients. At every visit you will have an opportunity to review your health updates and ask your practitioner questions in a nurturing and safe environment.
- Initial visits last 90 minutes. Follow-up visits last 50 minutes.
How to prepare
- Eat a light meal beforehand.
- Plan on refraining from strenuous physical or mental activity for one hour after your visit.
Everyone on our staff is dedicated to
- Ensuring that our service always meets the highest standards.
- Taking time to answer your questions.
- Returning your phone calls and emails promptly.
- Keeping your private health care information secure.
Please note that there is a $50 cancellation fee when 24 hours notice is not given. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and this notice allows us time to offer the appointment to someone else.
Our Privacy Practices are posted here. Please review them before your initial appointment.
We accept payments through HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards.
Although we do not accept third-party payment, many of our patients do get reimbursed by their insurance companies. To find out about your eligibility, give your company a call and ask the following questions:
- Is acupuncture covered by my plan?
- Is out-of-network coverage for acupuncture included in my plan?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much have I met so far this year?
- How many visits are covered per quarter or per year?
- How much is reimbursed per session?
- Are any diagnoses excluded from coverage?
If you have coverage, upon request, we will provide a detailed billing summary that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. Sage will not submit a medical claim on your behalf or assist with claim resolution for our services. Sage cannot guarantee coverage for our services.
Transform your fertility and sense of well-being
Start getting help today