How the Sage Program works
We meet virtually for your initial consultation and provide you with a personalized plan based on your history and specific needs. You are then able to come in for acupuncture and schedule virtual follow-up consultations as needed. We will share our expertise throughout your journey, answering all of your questions, and guiding you with everything you need to optimize your health.
- Initial virtual consultations for the comprehensive Sage Program (up to 60 minutes $169).
- *Initial virtual consultations for acupuncture-only (up to 30 minutes $85).
- Follow-up in-person acupuncture visits (up to 45 minutes $94).
- Package of 10 acupuncture treatments ($850)
- Follow-up virtual consultations (up to 30 minutes $85).
*Initial consultations to establish care for acupuncture-only are ideal for people who are preparing for an FET or who are currently pregnant. 15-minute phone consults are available at no cost, to determine if this option is best for you.
- Click here for information about our chemical free and fertility safe Facial Rejuvenation treatments
What to expect from your initial Sage Program consultation
This is a virtual consultation and in-depth health history evaluation. Afterward, you will be provided with a personalized and comprehensive treatment plan. It may include our nutritional, supplement, and herbal recommendations, as well as lifestyle guidance, and techniques that you can do at home to boost your health and reduce stress.
What to expect from acupuncture treatments
- You will receive a customized treatment at each visit based on your individual health needs as well as where you are in your cycle or in your fertility process. We select from the full spectrum of tools offered by traditional Chinese medicine including gua sha, cupping, moxa, essential oils, infrared heat, electro or auricular acupuncture.
- Please eat a light meal beforehand so that you are not hungry during your treatment and can completely relax.
- Plan on refraining from strenuous physical or mental activity for one hour after your visit.
- At every visit, we work to enhance your overall health and balance hormonal activity while giving you an opportunity to feel centered and relaxed in a nurturing and safe environment.
What to expect from Sage Program follow-up consultations
Once you are an established patient, we utilize virtual consultations to help you implement our recommended changes as well as answer any questions. This is the perfect platform to take a deep dive into how to stay on track with your plan and get support navigating your fertility journey.
Occasional consultations help identify what is working and where your plan may need to be tweaked. It’s also important to check in if your health or fertility plan changes in case anything needs to be modified for your new situation.
Everyone on our staff is dedicated to
- Ensuring that all people feel welcomed and respected.
- Meeting you where you are and supporting you throughout your health journey.
- Taking time to answer your questions.
We understand that occasionally unexpected events arise. However, to be fair to all of our patients and out of consideration for the acupuncturist, if you provide less than 24 hours notice or are more than 10 minutes late, for any reason, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $50 to the card on file.
Our Privacy Practices are posted here. Please review them before your initial appointment.
We accept payments through HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards.
Although we do not accept third-party payment, many of our patients do get reimbursed by their insurance companies. To find out about your eligibility, give your company a call and ask the following questions:
- Are acupuncture and Telehealth consultations covered by my plan?
- Is out-of-network coverage for acupuncture and Telehealth included in my plan?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much have I met so far this year?
- How many visits are covered per quarter or per year?
- How much is reimbursed per session?
- Are any diagnoses excluded from coverage?
If you have coverage, upon request, we will provide a detailed billing summary that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. Sage will not submit a medical claim on your behalf or assist with claim resolution for our services. Sage cannot guarantee coverage for our services.
Understanding Good Faith Estimates
Our service fees are listed upfront on this page as well as in your initial confirmation email message, so there will never be a time when you receive a “surprise” bill.
Under federal law, healthcare providers need to give clients who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services. This means that you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services. You can ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service or any time during treatment. Additionally, if you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you have the right to dispute that bill.
For questions or more information about your right to a good faith estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800)-985-3059.