New Patient Health History
Please fill out and submit our Health History Questionnaire at least 24 hours prior to your appointment:
What to Expect
Initial visits last at least 90 minutes and include:
- An in-depth health history and evaluation.
- A comprehensive treatment plan.
- An acupuncture treatment.
- Supplement, nutrition, and lifestyle recommendations.
Follow-up visits last fifty minutes.
How to Prepare
- Eat a light meal beforehand.
- Plan on refraining from strenuous physical or mental activity for one hour after your visit.
Everyone on our staff is dedicated to
- Ensuring that our service always meets the highest standards.
- Taking time to answer your questions.
- Returning your phone calls and emails promptly.
- Keeping your private
health careinformation secure.
Please note that there is a $50 cancellation fee when 24 hours notice is not given. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and this notice allows us time to offer the appointment to someone else.
Our Privacy Practices are posted here. Please review them before your initial appointment.
Although we do not accept third-party payment, many of our patients do get reimbursed by their insurance companies. To find out about your eligibility, give your company a call and ask the following questions:
- Is acupuncture covered by my plan?
- Is out-of-network coverage for acupuncture included in my plan?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much have I met so far this year?
- How many visits are covered per quarter or per year?
- How much is reimbursed per session?
- Are any diagnoses excluded from coverage?
If you have coverage, upon request, we will provide a detailed billing summary that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. Sage will not submit a medical claim on your behalf or assist with claim resolution for our services. Sage cannot guarantee coverage for our services.
Transform your fertility and sense of well-being
Schedule your first visit to get help today
Austin Birth Awards Best Acupuncture Clinic 2016 & 2017!
Rated Austin's top fertility acupuncture clinic on Yelp!
Up to half of IVF patients nationally have discovered the benefits of adding acupuncture to their fertility treatments
Take the first step
Ask about our packages
What we treat
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Diminished ovarian reserve
Premature ovarian failure
Repeated pregnancy loss and miscarriage recovery
Irregular menstrual cycles
PMS and painful periods
Patients love us!
I was recommended to Sage Acupuncture by my team at Texas Fertility Center... they not only helped increase my fertility, but worked on other related issues like my digestion and anxiety as well as periodic headaches and allergy symptoms. - Meg H.
Sage Acupuncture is simply wonderful! I've been a client for over two years, before, during and after pregnancy. - Shannon H.
These ladies are great-- very knowledgable, kind and gentle. I started a year ago to help with fertility, my progesterone was extremely low. Within a few months it was within normal range, and I was pregnant. I then continued all throughout my pregnancy for maintenance and comfort.
- Stacia D.