New Patient Paperwork:
Please print, fill out, and bring ONE of the following to your appointment:
- Reproductive Health History for Women – for women who are trying to conceive or are pregnant.
- General Health History – all other acupuncture and facial rejuvenation patients (NOT for female fertility patients)
What to Expect:
Initial visits last at least an hour-and-a-half and include:
- An in-depth health history and evaluation.
- A comprehensive treatment plan.
- An acupuncture treatment.
- Supplement, nutrition, and lifestyle recommendations.
Follow-up visits last fifty minutes.
How to Prepare:
- Eat a light meal beforehand.
- Plan on refraining from strenuous physical or mental activity for one hour after your visit.
Everyone on our staff is dedicated to:
- Ensuring that our service always meets the highest standards.
- Taking time to answer your questions.
- Returning your phone calls and emails promptly.
- Keeping your private health care information secure.
Please note that there is a $50 cancellation fee when 24 hours notice is not given. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and this notice allows us time to offer the appointment to someone else.
Our Privacy Practices are posted here. Please review them before your initial appointment.
Sage doesn’t file with insurance directly, but many of our patients get reimbursed by their insurance companies. To find out about your eligibility, give your company a call and ask the following questions:
- Is acupuncture covered by my plan?
- Is out-of-network coverage for acupuncture included in my plan?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much have I met so far this year?
- How many visits are covered per quarter or per year?
- How much is reimbursed per session?
- Are any diagnoses excluded from coverage?
If you have coverage, upon request, we can provide you with a detailed billing summary that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. Sage will not submit a medical claim on your behalf or assist with claim resolution for our services. Sage does not take payment from your insurance company and can not guarantee coverage for our services.