Massage at Sage
We offer a complete set of specialty massage treatments to support your fertility, pregnancy, and wellness. Experience how good it feels to relax, rejuvenate, and improve your health with a Therapeutic, Pregnancy or Relaxation Massage.
Once you’ve scheduled an appointment, please fill out and submit our brief questionnaire
We use a variety of massage techniques to address your specific needs and treat everything from muscle tension to acute and chronic pain.
Massage is one of the best ways to:
- Recover from injury
- Reduce muscle tension associated with pain
- Improve circulation to facilitate recovery
How therapeutic massage may support fertility:
Fertility challenges can take a toll on physical as well as mental health. Massage is a wonderful way to reconnect with your body and nourish yourself emotionally through the ups and downs of trying to conceive.
- Increases circulation in the abdomen
- Distributes freshly oxygenated blood to the reproductive organs
- Supports healthy cell formation
- Balances the venous, nervous, and lymphatic systems
- Supports emotional release and reduces stress
Pregnancy is a time of transformation for many reasons. Your body, mind, and spirit are all rapidly changing as your baby grows. Massage has long been known to reduce stress and help the body function in balance during and after pregnancy. Each massage is tailored to your unique needs on the day of treatment. During the second and third trimesters, your massages will be done in a side-lying position with support pillows that make for a comforting and relaxing experience.
Postpartum massage calms the entire nervous system and is an essential support for the demands of being a new parent.
- Decreases muscle tension and supports range of motion
- Alleviate physical discomforts or pain during pregnancy
- Reduces anxiety, stress, and tension
- Elevates the mood
- Supports a healthy in utero environment
- Fosters deep breathing
- Minimizes nausea and stimulates digestion
- Prepares you emotionally, mentally, and physically for labor
- Speeds up circulation and decreases swelling
Yes, please! Treat yourself to one of our delicious relaxation massages or make it a regular part of your wellness routine. You’ll be amazed at how good you feel.