Classes & EventsBuild support and community
Unraveling the Mystery of Infertility
Free fertility information series
Our presentations are the best place in Austin to get information and resources about issues that interfere with fertility. You are welcome to join one or all of the classes as we discuss the questions and challenges unique to this struggle in a supportive and confidential environment.
Thursday, February 7th, 2019 7:00-8:00 pm
Nutrition for fertility with Olivia Honeycutt L.Ac.
Join us to learn how food can be your medicine. There are precious few things that can influence our health as much as what we eat. Learn which foods can be used to promote fertility and get all of your nutrition questions finally answered.
Thursday, March 7th, 2019 7:00-8:00 pm
The top 5 ways to thrive during infertility treatments with Courtney Tully Fertility Coach.
Trying to conceive has been shown to be one of the most stressful things a person can go through. Join us to learn what you can do to navigate your fertility journey in order to not just survive but to thrive.
Thursday, April 4th, 2019 7:00-8:00 pm
Unexplained infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss with Sadie Minkoff L.Ac. FABORM
Join us to learn tips and strategies to help overcome unexplained infertility and repeated miscarriage using an integrated approach.
Location: The Texas Fertility Center (Central Austin Location)
6500 N. Mopac (Loop 1) Expressway
Building 1, Suite 1200
Austin, Texas 78731
Free of Charge - Registration Required
Women Partners in Health
Comprehensive Childbirth Class
Class 1: Stages of labor, interventions, and medicated pain management.
Class 2: Inductions, cesareans, postpartum recovery and expectations.
Class 3: Natural pain management and comfort measures during labor, including breathing techniques, relaxation methods, acupressure, and what partners can do to help.
Upcoming class dates:
- Wednesday, November 7th, 14th, and 21st, 2018 6:00-8:30pm (If you have already registered for the first 2 classes and wish to add the 11/21/18 class or take it as a stand alone class please email sadie@ReproductiveAcupuncture.com).
- Wednesday, December 5th, 12th, and 19th, 2018 6:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday, January 2nd, 9th, and 16th, 2018 6:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday, February 6th, 13th, and 20th, 2018 6:00-8:30pm
Location: Women Partners in Health 1305 W. 34th St., Suite 308
Prepare and Connect
The Essential Mind-Body Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, and the 4th Trimester
Sage Acupuncture, Mama Peace, and Austin Born have joined forces to create a one-day interactive workshop that covers everything you need to know about navigating a holistic pregnancy, delivery, and the postpartum recovery. You will learn the best ways to physically and mentally prepare for the arrival of your baby, and the change of life that follows. We will cover the fundamental areas of nutrition, sleep, building a support system, self-care, and easing your emotions with practical tools that will leave your prepared and connected.
What we will talk about
- Nurturing your body through pregnancy with the proper foods
- Phases of labor, and breathing techniques to ease pain and anxiety
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Affirmations, mantras, and self-love to build your confidence
- Postpartum recovery and self-care planning
- What to expect the first 40 days after birth
- Breast/bottle feeding, and life with baby at home
- Balancing hormonal shifts, postpartum mood disorders, and what they mean
- Managing expectations, fears, and external pressures
- How to function every day through sleep deprivation
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and acupressure for labor
- Partner tips for support and care
Who should attend this workshop
- Preparing mom/partner for the entire birthing process – pregnancy through postpartum in one workshop (while this workshop is awesome, please note it is not designed to replace basic breastfeeding, newborn care classes)
- Holistic and natural remedies to compliment western medicine
- Creating a mind and body connection for greater confidence, and less anxiety
- Building a postpartum care plan (which is an absolute necessity, not a luxury!) before baby arrives
- Empowering your partner/support person
- Creating a connection with other moms, families, and the Austin birth community
Austin Birth Awards Best Acupuncture Clinic 2016, 2017, & 2018!
Rated Austin's top fertility acupuncture clinic on Yelp!
Up to half of IVF patients nationally have discovered the benefits of adding acupuncture to their fertility treatments
Take the first step
What we treat
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Diminished ovarian reserve
Premature ovarian failure
Repeated pregnancy loss and miscarriage recovery
Irregular menstrual cycles
PMS and painful periods
Patients love us!
I was recommended to Sage Acupuncture by my team at Texas Fertility Center... they not only helped increase my fertility, but worked on other related issues like my digestion and anxiety as well as periodic headaches and allergy symptoms. - Meg H.
Sage Acupuncture is simply wonderful! I've been a client for over two years, before, during and after pregnancy. - Shannon H.
These ladies are great-- very knowledgeable, kind and gentle. I started a year ago to help with fertility, my progesterone was extremely low. Within a few months it was within normal range and I was pregnant. I then continued all throughout my pregnancy for maintenance and comfort.
- Stacia D.
Sage provided the ultimate support I needed in my fertility journey. I couldn't have asked for a better team and now my daughter just turned 1! I first came to Sage filled with pessimism, frustration, sadness, anger and ultimately because of their support felt hopeful again, empowered, healthier and happier. Other than the actual baby... working with you ladies was the best part of my fertility journey! - Anne M.