If you’re here in Austin, Texas or anywhere around the world, we can help you improve your fertile body while maintaining (or recovering) a sense of control and balance in your life. From preconception through pregnancy and beyond, our program is designed to address the pillars of wellness: nutrition, mindfulness, exercise, connection, and genuine engagement with your life.
We’re committed to guiding you from disharmony to a better state of physical and mental health, no matter where you are on your fertility journey. We work with women who are just beginning to seek out answers and learn about their fertility choices, to those who are looking for ways to cope with years of struggle. We’re excited to share our passion and wisdom about natural conception, as well as the best ways to increase success when using intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
You can choose individual sessions or our fertility coaching package. It takes at least 3 cycles for your eggs to fully mature before ovulating so taking the time to nurture your body throughout this process is essential. Our fertility package is designed with this in mind. You receive 6 once-a-week sessions, followed by 3 once-a-month sessions either by phone or video. Over the 4.5 months, we share everything you need to know to restor balance in your life and boost your fertility.
After a thorough health history intake, we support you with personalized guidance and recommendations that often includes:
- Answering all of your burning fertility questions.
- Helping you navigate treatment options.
- Providing simple and personalized nutrition and supplement recommendation that you can follow through with.
- Explaining how to understand and track your signs and symptoms so that you become an expert on how to improve your fertility.
- Sifting through everything that impacts your fertility – from exercise, to sleep, to body care products, to your in-laws.
- Meditation Instruction – learn a clear method to gain better physical and mental health that’s been used across the globe for thousands of years.
- Reviewing your goals and fine tuning implementation of changes to stay motivated and inspired to keep up the good work.
Call to set up a free 15 minute Q&A to see if coaching is right for you.
We look forward to supporting you. What questions do you have about your fertility journey?