A better way to renew your complexion and look great naturally
When trying to conceive (or anytime) no one should use toxic chemicals or invasive procedures on their face. That’s why we offer a natural way to refresh and renew your complexion. Our practitioners use gentle, relaxing, and effective techniques to help your natural beauty shine, inside and out.
The stress of invasive cosmetic procedures and harsh chemicals often hurt your face more than they help. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (sometimes called Cosmetic Acupuncture) renews your complexion by using unobtrusive methods that gently stimulate the natural production of collagen in your face, toning and relaxing facial muscles, and moving lymph, all while restoring vital circulation and oxygen to your skin.
Safe and Gentle
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture will not interact with other medical procedures or pharmaceuticals, making it a great option for those who are going through medical treatments. Everything you need for healthier, natural-looking skin!
Sage’s Facial Rejuvenation Offerings:
Initial in-person consultation and treatment
1 hour and 15 minutes $300
Includes a comprehensive assessment of your needs and a customized treatment.
Follow-up Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
1 hour $230
- Targets your problem areas, stimulating collagen production and returning vital energy and oxygen to the face. It starts working immediately to decrease wrinkles, discoloration and age spots, leaving you with a healthy glow that shows every day.
Appointments may also include:
Sculpting Gua-sha massage
- This traditional technique gently detoxifies your skin using a smooth jade crystal with nourishing organic facial oils. It Releases jaw tension and stress wrinkles by increasing circulation and draining excess fluid.
Our signature facial acupuncture treatment combined with gentle LED therapy.
- Low-level-light therapy or “LED” promotes a natural reaction in the skin similar to the process of plant photosynthesis. The energy delivered by the LEDs has been shown to enhance cellular metabolism, accelerate the repair of damaged skin cells, as well as stimulate the production of collagen — the foundation of healthy, smooth skin. Research has shown that LED light therapy may help smooth skin texture, improve skin firmness and resilience, increase lymphatic system activity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial hyperpigmentation. The treatment is for all skin types, and is non-ablative, non-invasive, painless, and requires absolutely no downtime. It is also customizable to help treat inflammatory conditions such as acne.
Microcurrent is a low-level electric current that can provide both instant and cumulative rejuvenative and anti-aging results. Because Microcurrent works on a sub-sensory level, the treatment is soothing and most clients feel nothing at all.
- Microcurrent is a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, beautiful looking appearance. The results can be so dramatic that Microcurrent therapy treatments are often referred to as the “5 Minute Face-lift.
- Microcurrent works by sending soft, gentle waves through the skin, tissues, and down to the facial muscles to stimulate ATP production. ATP is known as Adenosine Triphosphate which drives the creation of key structural proteins in the skin, such as collagen and elastin, and is the biochemical way to store and use energy.
- This increased ATP also directly stimulates facial muscles, but unlike anywhere else on the body, the facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, so the result of energizing the muscle is often an improved, lifted appearance.
Start seeing lasting results
As a holistic system, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture benefits the entire body. You’ll see results from your very first Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatment, and a series of five sessions is recommended to not only look fabulous but to help balance health and feel amazing.
Facial acupuncture works by stimulating the skin’s natural healing abilities on a microscopic level. The tiny needles help to bring vital blood flow to the affected areas while boosting collagen production at the cellular level.
Yes! Facial acupuncture is a great way to improve your appearance and practice nurturing self care while doing fertility work.
We use the tiniest, and gentlest needles for our treatments. While it’s normal to feel some sensation, most people find the experience very relaxing and pain-free.
Yes! Facial acupuncture helps to naturally balance the complexion and bring healthy circulation to the face, this will not affect other procedures, if anything it may help create a more natural subtle look.
Because facial acupuncture helps to reduce stress and promote the skin’s innate healing ability, it makes it an excellent therapy for those that suffer from acne/inflammatory conditions.
Because this is a completely natural intervention, you can look forward to a refreshed, more youthful appearance. Facial acupuncture will not cause the “frozen” appearance of botox or injections.
We recommend our Sage Facial Rejuvenation series for best results.