Pregnancy & Postpartum SupportPreconception through pregnancy and beyond
Your health is your babies health
We offer a holistic, safe, and effective program that ensures you and your baby have everything you need, every step of the way. Our program follows your pregnancy through with personalized care for every trimester.
- 1st trimester We focus on alleviating symptoms of nausea and malaise. Acupuncture helps to reduce the stress of this transitional period.
- 2nd Trimester We provide natural solutions to common pregnancy concerns like back pain, allergies, stress, insomnia, low energy, and digestion issues.
- 3rd Trimester Our pre-birth treatment series starts at 36 weeks gestation and helps ripen the cervix, position your baby for labor, and prepare you physically and emotionally.
Getting you ready for labor
Incorporating acupuncture into your pre-birth plan gradually prepares the body for the stress of labor. Our treatments are tailored to your individual needs, constitution, and medical history. We give your body the support for labor to unfold naturally.
Pre-birth acupuncture has been linked with reduced inductions, epidural rates, and emergency cesarean deliveries. See the research.
Our program is designed for long-term health. These first postpartum months are essential for regaining strength, balancing hormones, elevating mood, and addressing low milk concerns.
Through this transitional period we help you regain your health and cope with:
- Low milk production
- C-Section recovery
- Prolapse and UTIs
- Perineum and post-birth pains
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Irritability
Transform your fertility and sense of well-being
Schedule your first visit to get help today
Austin Birth Awards Best Acupuncture Clinic 2016 & 2017!
Rated Austin's top fertility acupuncture clinic on Yelp!
Pregnancy concerns we treat
Nausea & Vomiting
Anxiety & Depression
Patients love us!
I was recommended to Sage Acupuncture by my team at Texas Fertility Center... they not only helped increase my fertility, but worked on other related issues like my digestion and anxiety as well as periodic headaches and allergy symptoms. - Meg H.
Sage Acupuncture is simply wonderful! I've been a client for over two years, before, during and after pregnancy. - Shannon H.
These ladies are great-- very knowledgable, kind and gentle. I started a year ago to help with fertility, my progesterone was extremely low. Within a few months it was within normal range, and I was pregnant. I then continued all throughout my pregnancy for maintenance and comfort.
- Stacia D.
Take the first step
Ask about our packages