The Sage Fertility Program
The holistic support you need to get pregnant and have a healthy baby
Your fertility is directly correlated to your physical and emotional well-being. Our program nurtures the pillars of fertility: mindset, nutrition, movement, and rest, guaranteeing that your body receives the ingredients it needs to have a healthy pregnancy.
We treat the underlying conditions that affect fertility including hormonal imbalances, advanced age, and stress. By working with a reproductive specialist in our clinic you will receive the best care available with treatments that are tailored to your individual needs and circumstances.
Comprehensive guidance from natural fertility experts
If you’re just beginning your fertility journey, or are years into the process, we’re here to share the best ways to get closer to success. Whether you are trying naturally or through interventions like IUI or IVF, we know how to help you optimize your fertility.
How it works
We design a fertility plan based on your history and specific needs.
- Personalized nutrition and supplement recommendations.
- Expert instruction on tracking your signs and fertility symptoms.
- A deep understanding of how exercise, sleep, and lifestyle choices can impact your fertility.
- Methods to manage your stress and improve your overall health that are workable and sustainable.
- Guidance on effective at-home treatment options.
- A fertility acupuncture plan that addresses where you are in your menstrual cycle, IUI, or IVF.
Schedule your initial 1-hour virtual assessment ($169) where we discover what adjustments are needed to improve your fertility and provide you with your Sage Fertility Plan.
You will then have the option to schedule 30-minute virtual sessions ($85) at any point throughout your journey to get your questions answered and receive support.